Here you can find all Pixel oriented announcements, including job offers, courses, and more.
Job Offers / Internship / Postdoc
New job openings in MindUp. More details available at: http://www.mindup.co.il
Medtronic Innovation Center JD, More details are available Medtronic Innovation Center JD.
- We are looking for an MSc/PhD student to work on machine learning applications of optimization methods of the type discussed in Prof. Benning’s talk. Particularly, we intend to develop methods that are relevant for machine learning for structured prediction with applications to Natural Language Processing (NLP).Interested students – please send an email to Prof. Shoham Sabach (email@example.com) or Prof. Roi Reichart (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the faculty of industrial engineering and management.
- The Runway Startup Postdoc Program is a 1-3 years tech incubator in the Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute at CornellTech (NYC). It is an innovative hybrid of a startup incubator and a postdoc educational program, highly competitive, providing PhD graduates with a supportive environment that includes funding, high level mentoring in technology, business and entrepreneurship, space and more.Application is now open for next Fall’s cohort. More details are available here.
- InifinityAR is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join the algorithm team. The company develops cutting edge technology in the area of augmented reality, with focus on see through glasses applications. For more details and other positions.
- The image processing and computer vision team in Elbit Aviation R&D is hiring! As a part of this team of highly qualified and motivated experts you will initiate, design and accompany the implementation and validation stages of new algorithms and concepts for both civil and military aviation systems. This will be done while introducing concepts from diverse algorithmic fields for a variety of imaging systems on different platforms. details.
- Applied Spectral Imaging (ASI) is looking for motivated and talented software and algorithm developers in applications related to microscopy imaging for tumor detection and cell analysis:
- Please send your CV to: HR-ASI@spectral-imaging.com
- IBM research: The medical imaging analytics at IBM research is seeking for MSc/PhD students in EE, CS or related areas for 2-3 months internship period or research-student position. The candidates should have background in computer vision and machine learning. The group is working on developing state-of-the-art methods to analyze radiological images, improving early detection of cancer. The students/interns will also have the chance to publish their work. For more application please contact Rami Ben-Ari –email@example.com or Guy Amit – firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Southern California: We have three postdoc openings at USC signal and image processing institute. This is for an exciting new multidisciplinary project that we have started on 3D x-ray imaging (I’ve attached a flyer with more detail). We are looking for people with applied image processing background/experience. We would really appreciate letting us know of any students close to graduation (or recently graduated) who may be interested in this position. SIPI_Postdoc.
- Computer Vision Team Leader at Medtronic.
- HoloLens_intern_final_Aug_2016, Agilent Research Laboratories, Petach-Tikva, Israel.
- RSIP Vision ltd in Haifa is looking for outstanding students in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Bio-medical Science and Electrical Engineer (at least in the 3 rd year of their career). About the position
- Brandenburg University of Technology psotdoc fellowship. Deadline: May 16th
For research in shape analyis contact: Michael Breuss
- DeepSense Data Scientist
- IBM: Computer Vision Student / summer intern @ Medical Imaging Analytics Group
- IBM: Computer Vision Researcher @ Medical Imaging Analytics Group